Courtesy of EZ Uniforms and Scrubs

Logo

Logo
Click the logo to go to our online store http://www.ezuniformsandscrubs.com

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Building Your Scrubs Wardrobe on a Dime

Smart shoppers have always known that the key to lowering financial stress is to shop smart, but the last few years has brought a much larger population of consumers onto the savings bandwagon. My only question to the newcomers is, “what took you so long”? Saving money is the most prestigious mark of a fiscally responsible individual. If you are unsure if you are in this group of the fiscally responsible, take this quiz:

1. I need a new scrubs set. I will

A.
Go to EZ Uniforms and Scrubs from the comfort of my mobile phone, home or work and select a 65%, 35% Poly Cotton blend Crossover V Neck Scrub Top for $12.99 and Drawstring Boot Cut Scrub Pants for $9.99 by a high quality label that does not make me pay extra because they sewed their label into the garment; pay a total of $22.98, plus $5.95 shipping for a total of $28.93. My new scrubs will be shipped to my door in about a week. I will stand beside someone who chose Option B below and no one will be able to tell that I paid almost $20 less for my scrubs .

OR

B.
Drive 10 miles across town to the nearest scrub store to pick up a 65%, 35% Poly Cotton blend Crossover V Neck Scrub Top for $23.99 and Drawstring Boot Cut Scrub Pants for $19.99 by a famous label that uses the same manufacturing company and fabric as a non-famous label but charges me an extra 500% markup because of their famous name. I will pay a total of $43.98, + sales tax, + gas for the round trip to the store, + the opportunity cost of the time it takes to drive to and from the store, + the opportunity cost of spending that same time with people and doing things I enjoy. Whew, this is really adding up!  With the opportunity cost, the total cost of my scrubs is way more than the $47 that I will pay in the store, but we’ll just stop at that number for this quiz.


If your answer is A, then you are already a fiscally responsible smart shopper. You are well on your way to a lifetime of having extra money to do the things you enjoy with the people you enjoy. EZ Uniforms and Scrubs will always be your first stop for the latest cuts and colors of scrubs. If the famous labels have it, we do too, but without their label and at a much lower price! You will sacrifice nothing in quality but you will gain lots in savings of both time and money! You can build your scrub wardrobe on a dime and no one will know how much less you paid until you begin to brag about your savings --- and you will, because who can keep such a thing to themselves! Happy Shopping Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so EZ to tell us what you think!

 
Free advertising