Courtesy of EZ Uniforms and Scrubs


Click the logo to go to our online store

Friday, December 31, 2010


If a uniform is required for your employment, the expense is a tax deduction for either you or your company (depends on who pays for the uniforms). If you purchase your uniforms today, you can file the expense with your 2010 tax return which means you only have to hold on to the receipt (and, most importantly, REMEMBER that you bought uniforms :) ) for a few days or weeks. If you wait until January 1st to make the same purchase, you must hold on to your receipt and remember the purchase for 52+ weeks until it's time for you to file your 2011 tax return. If you're planning to make a purchase in January anyway, reduce some administrative burden and make the purchase today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so EZ to tell us what you think!

Free advertising